Whatever happened, it was NOT YOUR FAULT.
Raahnuma is a site providing information, support and resources for anyone who is undergoing abuse, for friends and families of victims who are seeking help, and for allies who are working in the field to provide advocacy and direct services to survivors.
Raahnuma aims to be a one-stop resource that guides people on what to do, were to go, who to contact, and how to seek relief from violence and abuse.Read More »
- Zina-bil-Jabr/Rape/Gang Rape
- Domestic Violence: Sexual, Physical, Emotional Violence and Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Fire and Acid Burns
- Customary Practices: Karo-Kari/Honor Killing, Child Marriages/Swara, Vani
- In Pakistan 22 women per day are affected by Domestic Violence with around 246 cases being recorded in the year 2010
- Around the world at least 1 woman in every 3 has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime
- In 2010 there were 852 miscellaneous cases of violence in Pakistan; Consisting of Vanni/ Swara, Custodial Violence, Torture Trafficking, Child Marriages, Incest, Threat to Violence, Sexual Harassment, Attempted Murder, Land Encroaching, Workplace Harassment and Rape.